by Yonit Willis, modest fashion blogger at Miss Mellalina
Giorgio Armani has proved time and time again that he's a force to be reckoned with. And his Pre-Fall 2016 lineup definitely didn't fall short. If Bohemian looks that don't skimp on excellent tailoring are your thing, then this one's for you.
Want to know how you can incorporate a boho look into your wardrobe? Check out these 5 tips.
1. Think loose. Nothing says free-spirited more than flowy finds so steer clear of bodycon pieces.
2. Go floral. Whether it's a flower crown or a botanical print, you'll get that 70s flowerchild look.
3. Look for lacy. You know those lacy Free People picks that just scream sophisticated hippie.
4. Bring on the Geometric Prints. Or better yet, mix and match prints and textures.
5. Shop these easy breezy looks to complete your look.
Keep up with all the fashionable modest happenings and be notified of new stock and exclusive deals by signing up here
See more modest skirts and dresses on our Pinterest